Ok friends, I think this might be my longest blog post to date but it is SO worth it!
This day was SO special and SO much fun and SO GORGEOUS!
The entire day went so ridiculously smooth and we had so much time to capture tons of portraits. It was so relaxed and beautiful!
Here are a few of our favorite things from the day:
- The amazing 75/80 degree weather, with a breeze we had IN JULY
- The first look Danielle and Tyler shared. They had so much time to spend talking and reading letters and spending time with each other before the day started. They were able to share the sweetest time with each other and then we had so much relaxed portrait time after
- The first look Danielle shared with her dad.
- Watching Tyler watch Danielle walk down the aisle. Proof that first looks don't spoil anything but rather add so much to your day.
- The communion and time of worship they shared during their ceremony.
- One of my FAVORITE moments was during portraits and I would ask Tyler to step aside for a minute so I could do a few bridal portraits and he would look at Danielle with such awe and love. That was one of my favorite highlights from the day!
I could go on and on about how amazing and special and sweet this day was but I have already made this post long enough with a record number of images, so please scroll away, enjoy and leave Danielle and Tyler some love in the comments below!
P.S. you can view their engagement session here!
Venue - Sorella
Dress - Ashley Grace Bridal
Alterations - Sew Savanna Alterations
Coordination - A Little Party Events
Flowers - Bloom By Doyle
Catering - Piggin Out Catering
Cake - Angela Hudson Cakes