Ok guys, I don't even know where to start! This day was so sweet and so special.
Aliya, Paul and all of their family and friends are true GEMS. There was SO much love, joy and happiness surrounding this day. Both Aliya and Paul were SO excited and happy about every aspect of their day. They were so grateful and kept telling us thank you for being there all day!
I have so many favorites from their day I'm just going to have to list them below.
- Aliya and Paul got married at Aliya's grandparents home in Williamsburg, VA. The same place Aliya's mom and aunt got married!
- Aliya and her mom made Aliya's veil from pieces of her moms veil.
- Aliya's mom made ALL of the florals. And they were INCREDIBLE!
- Aliya giggled the entire walk down toward Paul for their first look. He heard her coming the whole way!
- Aliya's grandfather married Aliya and Paul along with making the arbor they got married under and the LOVE sign for the reception!
- They way these two are so fiercely loved by all of their friends and family. They had the MOST fun reception and EVERYONE was on the dance floor the entire time!
- There are approximately 100 more favorites from this day but you will just have to view them through the images or else you would just be reading all day!
Aliya and Paul, THANK YOU for having us! You guys were a JOY to be around and we are so grateful to know you!
Adam + Sarah <3